Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, residents are encouraged to conduct more business online or remotely:
-Human Services will assist with delivered meals, food pantry items and limited transportation. Contact 203-389-3430 for details.
- Residents who need to pay taxes may do so online with a credit card (a 2.5% fee is applied by the vendor). Residents may also access their income tax information on the Tax Collector’s page of the Town website. Click “check your tax payment status,” enter your name and click the “IRS payment record” button.
- Starting April 1 all building permits will be available on the Town’s website (details here.)
- Qualifying families in need of food assistance may call the Woodbridge Food and Fuel pantry at 203-389-3429.
- The Presidential Primary is rescheduled for June 2 and new voter registration deadlines have not been announced. You may register to vote at voterregistration.ct.gov and
unaffiliated voters may register with a party online or via mail. When we have deadline updates we will post them. Absentee ballots are available through a link on the Town
- Land records at the Town Clerk’s office are available online and recordings may be done by mail.
- Assessment information and maps are available online.
- The Transfer and Recycling Station is open regular hours (Tuesday - Saturday 8:30 - 3 pm).
- The Library provides many services online include ebook rentals and streaming movies.