- Town offices and buildings remain closed to the public but staff continue reporting to work. If you need assistance with anything check the Town website woodbridgect.org or call 203 389 3400 to be transferred to the appropriate department. Many routine matters can be taken care of via phone or email. See the list here for a roundup of Town business that can be done remotely.
- Board of Finance Meeting on March 19: Any member of the public who would like to submit public comment to the Board of Finance may do so via email by 4:30 pm on Thursday March 19 to Karen Crosby at email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line that the email is intended for public comment. Since buildings are closed to the public no public are allowed inside the building.
- Woodbridge Human Services is arranging to deliver groceries from the Town’s Emergency Fuel and Food Fund to the homebound elderly. The Town’s Social Worker is also checking in with local seniors regarding their needs. If you are worried about your neighbor or another resident please call Human Services at 203-389-3429 to add them to the list. If you would like to help, call to get on the volunteer list. Any qualifying family in need can call to discuss food and other services.
- The Town is creating a list of local business adjustments to COVID 19. Visit the Town’s business page to see the list of businesses with delivery options, different hours or other service adjustments. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to include your business on the list.
- The Transfer Station is open for regular business hours.
- At the Town Clerk’s office most business can be done through the mail: Town Clerk 11 Meetinghouse Lane Woodbridge, Ct. 06525 or email: email@example.com.
Death Certificates, burial- transit permits can be handled by calling the Town Clerk’s office 203-389-3422/ 203-640-1615 and land records can be found online - USlandrecords.com
- The Police Department is suspending public requests for fingerprinting, other than those statutorily mandated. Public requests for copies of police reports can be coordinated via telephone or electronic contact with the Records Clerk, firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-387-2511 Ext. 124
Please visit ct.gov/coronavirus and cdc.gov/coronavirus for more timely updates.