Policy for the Protection of Youth.
If you have a suggestion for a program, contact the Recreation Department Office at 203-389-3446, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In abundance of caution and to keep Town residents safe, the Town is cancelling all programs, including Library, Recreation and Senior Center programming starting March 14 2020. The Town will continue to monitor the situation and may extend or withdraw the cancellations if needed.
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- ONLINE Little Scientists and Coding Club classes beginning the week of November 30th. Click the below link to online registration for more information
- ONLINE Virtual Cooking Class with Food Explorers-Tuesdays, Feb 2-23 4:30-5:30 $60 per child “Join Miss Carla, Registered Dietitian from Food Explorers for some after-school baking! You’ll learn how to make: Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Rolls, Winter Fruit Cobbler, Apple Pie Pop-Tarts and 30 Minute Dinner Rolls…all from scratch! A detailed grocery list will be provided for each week, all recipes are nut free and many ingredients can be substituted.”
- 4 on 4 Classic Basketball League, 4 on 4 Junior High Basketball League, Saturday Gymnastics, and Saturday Basketball. Click the below link for registration and information of those in person programs beginning in late January. The starting date will be Tuesday, January 26th for the Classic League. Thursday, January 28th for the Junior High League, and Saturday, January 30th for Gymnastics and Basketball.
- NEW - In person program: Saturday Youth Program: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM GRADES K ,1 AND 2, 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM GRADES 3 through 6, NON TOUCH FOOTBALL SESSION 1 JANUARY 23, 30, FEBRUARY 6, 13, STICKBALL SESSION 2 FEBRUARY 20, 27, MARCH 6 SOCCER SESSION 3 MARCH 13, 20, 27 $100 for all three sessions
- link to Online registration
- Winter session Yoga with Bill, December 1 through February 26 . Daily morning sessions at 8:30 am to 9:45 am or Tuesday evening sessions 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm. Outside weather permitting, otherwise online. Contact Bill for more information 203-824-0927.
- link to online registration to use for Yoga with Bill
- Badminton - Fall/Winter session has been postponed. Check back in the spring of 2021. Wednesday evenings. Call the Rec Dept. Office for more information.
- The Town Pool is open Saturdays and Sundays for adult swim to Woodbridge residents or members by reservation only; drop ins are not accepted. There is a $10 charge for resident non-members. Resident seniors over 65 years of age are free. It is time for members to renew. Get a full year at a half year price. Renew online at woodbridgect.org Call 203-389-3446 during Recreation Office hours, Monday through, 8am to 4 pm, to make a reservation. 12:00-12:45 pm, 1:00-1:45 pm, 2:00-2:45 pm, and 3:00-3:45 pm available. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>