Policy for the Protection of Youth.
If you have a suggestion for a program, contact the Recreation Department Office at 203-389-3446, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
@(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Back by popular demand - The Woodbridge Recreation Family Scavenger Hunt! Are you looking for a new, exciting, socially distant, outdoor activity for your family? You and your family may search for special medallions hidden in Woodbridge. Look under benches, on the side of hiking trail bridges, on trail markers, in playgrounds, and other public areas for a prize. Bring the prize back to the Woodbridge Recreation Department for a special gift for your family. Once a medallion is found, call the Recreation Office at 203-389-3446, to arrange a pick up time during normal office hours, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4pm. To help you in the search, medallions have been rehidden at the Cornfield, Pease Athletic Facility, West River Athletic Field, Center Athletic Field and the Town Green. The ones at Bishop Trails have been found.
- link to Online registration
- Summer session Yoga with Bill, June 1 through August 31 . Daily morning sessions at 8:30 am to 9:45 am or Tuesday evening sessions 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm. Outside weather permitting, otherwise online. Contact Bill for more information 203-824-0927.
- Gentle Yoga with Diane King is returning: Wednesday Gentle Yoga 10:30 -11:45 a.m. Room 16 Center Building . Session 1: May 12, 19, 26 @$12/class=$36 Session 2: June 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 @ 12 = $60. Checks payable to Woodbridge Recreation. The class is limited to 7 masked participants. The goals will be to learn postures that create strength and ease, and to manage stress through breathing, movement, and guided relaxation. Please bring a small pillow or folded blanket (for sitting), a yoga strap or long scarf or necktie, and a tennis or similar size ball. Any questions, please email email@example.com or call the Recreation Department, 203 389-3446. Online registration available at woodbridgect.org
- link to online registration to use for programs
- Badminton - Check back later in the fall for more information regarding an outdoor Badminton program. Call the Rec Dept. Office for more information.
- The Town Pool is open Saturdays and Sundays for adult swim to Woodbridge residents or members by reservation only; drop ins are not accepted. There is a $10 charge for resident non-members. Resident seniors over 65 years of age are free. It is time for members to renew. Get a full year at a half year price. Renew online at woodbridgect.org. Call 203-389-3446 during Recreation Office hours, Monday through Friday, 8am to 4 pm, to make a reservation. Reservation time slots are: 12:00-12:45 pm, 1:00-1:45 pm, 2:00-2:45 pm, and 3:00-3:45 pm. June 28 through August 8 added Adult Pool Hours will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 1:00-1:40 pm, 1:45-2:25 pm, 2:30-3:10 pm, and 3:15-3:55 pm. Tuesday and Thursday evenings will be 7:45- 8:30 pm, 8:30 -9:15 pm
- The Town Fitness Center has re- opened to the Woodbridge public only. The Fitness Center is available Saturdays and Sundays to Woodbridge members by reservation only; drop ins are not accepted. Resident seniors over 65 years of age are free. Call 203-389-3446 during Recreation Office hours Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm to make a reservation. 8:00 to 9:30 am, 10:00 to 11:30 am, 12:00 to 1:30 pm, are the time slots available. Masks to be worn at all times and social distancing enforced. Maximum 6 per session. The Fitness Center is open on Tuesday and Thursday evenings . Time slots are 6:00pm to 7:15 pm and 7:30 pm to 8:45 pm. Call the Rec. Dept Office to make a reservation. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>